- Y-3 kids (Yohji Yamamoto/adidas) - Japan/German
Y-3 (Yohji Yamamoto/adidas). it stands for the collaboration between Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto and the German sports giant adidas. Fashion sportswear.
- Le Vestiaire de Jeanne - France
Children and women clothing - Linen in summer, wool and cashmere in winter.
- Whip cream - Japan
"Made in Japan": one of kind soft cotton made in Osaka for all the little trendsetter.
- Mon Marcel - Barcelona (Spain)
- The collection is influenced by styles found in the Mediterranean and the French Provence. Mon Marcel mixes a comfortable but characterstic style to obtain a minimalist final result.
- Aigle - France
Hand crafted and made in France boots maker, establish in 1853. The iconic European rain boots for kids and horse riding, hunting, gardening, fishing for adult.
- Poppy - United Kingdom
British royalty dress or a party at the Plaza hotel. Beautiful border print storybook dresses for women and girls. Our delightful fabrics depict the adventures of a little girl, Poppy, and her dog, Fred. Each dress comes with a storybook.
- Sisi Missy - U.S.A
- Couture dress for Birthday, wedding, Easter, Bat Mitzvah. Presenting her higher-end design concepts for a youth market, Samarah's Sisi Missy label/brand is perhaps the first truly couture quality line styled and created for young girls. Made in the U.S
- Marmalade&Mash - United Kingdom
- is a British childrenswear brand created by the London college of fashion graduate Naomi Langford-Archer. The Marmalade&Mash name is an encapsulation of our primary values: Quintessential "britishness", comfort, nostalgia, quirkiness, fun and timelessness.
- Two little Stix - U.S.A
- is a fair trade collection made in Thailand by a local Tribe. The entire creativity process is designed by Sharone who brings uniqueness and beautiful handcrafted clothing and accessories. The BIG HEADZ DOLLS is hand crochet 100% cotton and completely irresistible!
- Sophie Catalou - Barcelona, Spain
- Sophie Catalou is designed by our stylists in Barcelona who create this unique imaginative and cosmopolitan look for the little ones. Baby, boys and girls collections feature premium cotton fabrications and knits, exclusive prints and yarn dyes.
- Sophie Catalou
- Manuketa is a children’s accessory and home décor line made at our very own, ethically maintained factory, by hand, out of natural local materials. Concocted in Europe, brilliantly executed elsewhere. Naturally. Ethically. Indeed.
34 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001